- Useful information
- Burgas Municipality "Blue" zone
- Forcible removal of improperly parked vehicles
Forcible removal of improperly parked vehicles
According to the "Regulation for the protection of public order in the territory of the Municipality of Burgas" can apply the following coercive administrative measures:
1. Move parked vehicle without the consent of its owner or his authorized driver when the vehicle is parked properly, but circumstances require its removal.
2. Move parked vehicle without the consent of its owner or his authorized driver when the vehicle is parked in violation of the “Law of road traffic” in places marked by stationary road sign warning or forced relocation of parked vehicle, as well as the vehicle threatens or prevents the passage of other road users.
In this case, official control services under this Ordinance shall notify the local police department, the territory of which the vehicle is moved about the new location of the vehicle.
Costs incurred in connection with the relocation of the vehicle shall be paid by the owner of the vehicle, who can be held to pay these costs, in which case to the offender be drawn municipal act for illegal parking, and the fee for the custody of translating the vehicle is charged as follows:
- Up to 2 hours stay - no fee is due;
- More than 2 hours stay - 2 lev per hour;
Forcibly removed vehicles are transported to specialized parking "Oborishte" and released from there after paying the costs of removal, transportation and parking.
The amount of expenses and fees payable by the owners or their authorized drivers for forced removed vehicles are fixed and determined by the Mayor of the Municipality.
Additional information may be obtained by telephone 056/886161.